-
February 22nd, 2002, 01:03 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
can i call you peter pan?..*smooch*
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 22nd, 2002, 01:20 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I have a feeling, darlin', that you may call me anything in the book and I'd still come running....*sigh*
------------------
I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...
[This message has been edited by Father Dave (edited February 21, 2002).]
-
February 22nd, 2002, 01:23 AM
#13
-
February 22nd, 2002, 01:32 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Why should i feel
so dependent?
Maybe it's because i
know that shells are
so easily
shattered, and
after all-
what more would be left
of me if
ever you should
leave?
dam
------------------
I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...
[This message has been edited by Father Dave (edited February 21, 2002).]
-
February 22nd, 2002, 03:44 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Nothing seems longer
than waiting for
a phone call
that never
came...
dam
-
February 22nd, 2002, 03:54 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Father Dave.....I know that better than anyone....
waiting for the call..... or...getting the call.....that doesn't say..what you want to hear......
------------------
Get in touch with your inner monster!
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 22nd, 2002, 05:00 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
damn..took me awhile...umm father forgive me??..*smooches u again*..whats your number?..i'll call.. 
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 22nd, 2002, 12:06 PM
#18
Inactive Member
My child, how long has it been since your last confession?
------------------
I hate cocaine- I just happen to like the way it smells...
-
February 22nd, 2002, 12:16 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
Way overdue i'm thinking..*L
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 25th, 2002, 12:32 AM
#20
Inactive Member
*closes door;slides screen; begins to listen*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks